Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 5 - Chicago Video/Photo Journal

We had a busy, invigorating day running around Chicago yesterday.  Here are some of the pictures and videos.























Wake up call!!!


We drove out of there as fast as we could...which was about 2 mph with all the roads closed.  But we escaped, and a few hours later Drew swung his hips with a nice young lady at Navy Pier. 


At the beach I attempted my first ever cartwheel.  I felt bad saying it at the time, but clearly I was more talented than my teacher. 



And did you really think I'd drive all the way to Chicago without dropping in on Oprah.  As fully expected, she rolled out the red carpet for my arrival. 

1 comment:

  1. Keep trying, don't give up...this is definitely an Oprah story (and your camera man is doing a phenomenal job!)

    mamayanno

    ReplyDelete